Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Kaeleb






Wow! One year already! I cant believe a whole year has past already. 365 days. Really? It seems like just yesterday I was holding my baby boy in my arms.

You were born weighing only 7 lbs 7 oz and were 21.5 inches long. now a whole year later you are 30 lbs 14 oz and are 30.25 inches long.

Today we celebrated with the friends who also were there to welcome you to this world, Amy, Crissy, and Erin. I still am trying to figure out where the time went. I cant believe this is it, no more 1st birthdays. You are the best baby. Such a little cuddle bug and so serious. You arent walking yet, but that is just around the corner. You will stand without holding onto anything and you also walk if you are pushing something. I just cant believe how big you are getting.





I love you sweet baby boy!


No comments: